Job Opening: Intellectual Property (IP) Associate – Bangalore
BananaIP Counsels, India’s Leading Intellectual Property law firm is looking to immediately hire lawyers for the position of IP Associate in its IP Strategy and Legal Advisory team. For further details, please see the job description below:
Job Title: Intellectual Property (IP) Associate
Department: IP Strategy and Legal Advisory
- Contract drafting and review
- Trademark Oppositions
- Litigation Management
- Drafting of Legal notices and responses
- Research and drafting of legal opinions
Joining Date: As soon as possible
Probation Period: 6 months from the date of joining
Location: Kanakapura Road, Bangalore
Education: LLM in IP
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-versed with Intellectual Property Law
Interested candidates may apply along with a cover letter by email to [email protected], with the subject “Application for IP Associate Position”. Candidates must include the following documents in the email:
- CV highlighting the candidate’s background;
- A short personal statement indicating suitability for the job; and
- A short write-up on any topic related to Intellectual Property Law (600- 1000 words).
Note: BananaIP’s team will contact you if your application is shortlisted.
About BananaIP Counsels
After 15-years of IP services and excellence, BananaIP is recognized as a pioneer in the evolution of IP in India through high quality services, law, and policy contributions, highly cited publications, and proactive technology integration.
With a team of more than 60 legal and technical professionals, BananaIP is one of the largest IP firms in India today. We serve more than 600 clients and have managed more than 20,000 files or projects. (Read more)