Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis weekly...Read More
Patent Drafting, Filing & Registration
A patent specification, especially claims, play a critical role in defining the scope and extent of the protection afforded to an invention. The metes and bounds of an invention are often defined by the way a specification is drafted. Strong technology background, knowledge of developments in patent law, experience in prosecuting patent applications and litigation and craftsmanship in making the disclosure, all influence the quality of a draft.
Our team of highly qualified, expert patent attorneys, having strong technology background and experience of drafting hundreds of patents, work very closely with inventors to write patent specifications. Our commitment to assist clients in securing strong patents is backed up by our resolve to enable them to build a strong patent portfolio to further their business interests. Our team’s international experience, complemented by their technological forward planning, enables us to offer unparalleled drafting services for clients in India, the USA, Europe and across the world.
Patent Filing & Registration
Patent filing marks the beginning of the patent process. It is referred to as the constructive reduction of an invention to practice. Though the process of patent filing is largely procedural, it is an absolutely important step requiring expertise, attention, care and speed. Also, the options possible under patent law, nationally and internationally, necessitate due analysis and a strategic approach to patent filing.
Our team of highly qualified patent attorneys works closely with clients to devise appropriate filing strategies based on the client’s needs, and implement them in a timely manner. Our experience of handling hundreds of patent applications, keen eye to detail, international reach and state-of-the-art patent tools enable us to provide quality patent filing services around the world. By strategizing filings, optimizing budgets, planning international entry and expediting processes, we help our clients maximize the business benefit of their patent filings.
- Provisional Specification Draft
- Non-Provisional Specification Draft
- Complete Specification Draft
- PCT Application Draft
- Patent Draft Vetting and Review
- Claims Drafting
- Preparation of Drawings
- Specification Preparation
- Specification Formatting
- National Phase Draft Preparation
Patent Filing & Registration
- Direct Patent Filing
- Convention Patent Filing
- National Phase Patent Filing
- Foreign Patent Filing
- International Patent Filing
- Patent Renewal Filing
- Patent Application Preparation
- Assignment Drafting & Filing
- Convention Patent Filing
- PCT Patent Filing
Why BananaIP ?
- BananaIP hosts an experienced and highly qualified team of patent attorneys, agents, and technologists, who have performed thousands of patent searches for their clients;
- Formerly as Brain League, and now as BananaIP, the firm has performed more than ten thousand patent searches for clients in India, USA, Europe, and other countries;
- BananaIP’s teams of patent attorneys with inter-disciplinary expertise provide inputs converging, business, technology and law;
- The Firm’s proprietary project and portfolio management tools enable it to track, manage and deliver projects in an organized and timely manner;
- Over the years, BananaIP’s attorneys and agents have developed proprietary templates and tools to address specific business needs of clients;
- BananaIP has subscriptions to proprietary patent search tools and databases that enables its experts to search patent and non-patent literature to uncover relevant prior art and references; and
- BananaIP has search teams based out of Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Hyderabad, allowing easy access and proximity to clients at the said locations.
OUR PATENT TEAM
BananaIP’s success is due to the exceptional talent, understanding, credentials and experience of its senior partners. Dr. Kalyan Kankanala, Nitin Nair, Somashekar Ramakrishna, Vinita Radhakrishnan and Sanjeeth Hegde are the firm’s core. They are what sets BananaIP apart from other IP firms or consultancies in India.
Each senior partner has carefully cultivated the expertise necessary to lead their practice areas through advanced education and qualifications; handpicked and groomed associates from the best law, technology, and management schools; and continuous quality and process improvements.
They have all held IP positions in North America, Europe, and Asia during their careers before founding BananaIP. Their collective qualifications, background and expertise are unmatched in India.
Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala
Managing Partner & Chief IP Attorney
• Recognized among the top IP minds of India. • Has advised more than 1000 clients on IP matters. • Internationally cited IP attorney and strategist.
• Nationally recognized automotive, mechanical, and manufacturing patent agent/attorney. • Has significant experience of working with a leading US Patent Firm and United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO). • Seasoned patent drafting and prosecution expert for global manufacturing and automotive companies.
• Nationally recognized telecom, electronics, AI and big data patent agent/attorney. • Worked as patent agent and attorney for global Fortune 500 clients. • Instrumental in helping many companies mine, evaluate, protect, and commercialize patents and inventions.
• Internationally recognized life sciences, pharma and traditional medicine patent agent/attorney. • Has significant inhouse experience in helping pharma companies strategize, protect and license intellectual property. • Works with a portfolio of clients across the world on international patent strategy, filing and protection.
Have a Question?
drop a line!