Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis weekly...Read More
for Mechanical, Automotive, Manufacturing, and
Green Energy sectors.
hundreds of projects/files, and strong expertise in
IP law and Science/Technology
Data analytics, Mobile
app & Machine Learning
team that has helped clients acquire patents in India,
USA, Europe, China, Japan & other countries through
direct and PCT filings
expertise in law, management and business to offer
value added services
Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automotive, Electronics,
Telecom, Bio Sciences, Pharma and
Manufacturing Patent Practice
Our DepartmentsBananaIP has structured its practice areas based on client industry requirements and current legal developments. We are the only firm in India with this high degree of specialization
Highly Specialized, Premier Intellectual Property Services FirmBananaIP’s Patent Attorneys are among the leaders in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automotive, Electronics, Telecom, Bio Sciences, Pharma and Manufacturing Patent Practice
World Class Patent Services
Highly specialized and experienced team of Patent Agents
Client EnquiryDrop us a line
Finest Team of Intellectual Property Experts
When strong technology background, specialized legal knowledge, and keen business acumen converge with unparalleled expertise, long term experience and exceptional qualifications of your IP attorneys, your creations, inventions and innovations are in able hands. Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala, Managing Partner
Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala
Managing Partner & Chief IP Attorney
• Recognized among the top IP minds of India. • Has advised more than 1000 clients on IP matters. • Internationally cited IP attorney and strategist.
• Nationally recognized automotive, mechanical, and manufacturing patent agent/attorney. • Has significant experience of working with a leading US Patent Firm and United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO). • Seasoned patent drafting and prosecution expert for global manufacturing and automotive companies.
• Nationally recognized telecom, electronics, AI and big data patent agent/attorney. • Patent agent and attorney for global Fortune 500 clients. • Instrumental in helping many companies mine, evaluate, protect, and commercialize patents and inventions.
• Internationally recognized life sciences, pharma and traditional medicine patent agent/attorney. • Has significant inhouse experience in helping pharma companies strategize, protect and license intellectual property. • Works with a portfolio of clients across the world on international patent strategy, filing and protection.
• Nationally recognized entertainment law, IP licensing, and trademark attorney. • Has significant US in-house experience in tech licensing with Fortune 500 companies. • Advises leading organizations on branding, IP protection, and valuation.
Why the name "BananaIP"?
Looking for IP Services?
Intellepedia - IP News Center
Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis weekly Trademark Office data has been compiled from dynamic data published by the Trademark Office as updated till 15th September, 2021. These statistics are presented to you by the Trademark and Copyright team of BananaIP Counsels, India’s leading Intellectual Property Firm. Indian Trademark Statistics A decrease of three percent (3%) in the total number of trademark applications examined by the Trademark Office this week. A total of five thousand one hundred…
Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis is a rundown of last week’s news updates on Antitrust: South Korea fines Google $177 million for abuse of dominance South Korea’s new Telecommunications Business Act, colloquially referred to as the ‘anti-Google’ law looks to empower South Korea’s antitrust regulator in trying to control Google’s abuse of its dominant market position, and has resulted in the company facing a $177 million fine for allegedly blocking customized versions of its Android operating…
Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis is a rundown of last week’s news updates on Privacy: Delhi HC: Plea for changing Aadhaar Number opposed by UIDAI On September 9, 2021, a plea before the Hon’ble Delhi HC for issuance of a new Aadhaar number was opposed by the UIDAI. The petitioner asserted an apprehension of possibility of unlawful activities by way of exploitation of his identity, on account that his Aadhaar number was linked to an overseas…
OUR PRO-BONO WORK
BananaIP frequently undertakes work on a pro-bono bases for start-ups, artists, and persons with disabilities. Over the years, the firm has provided free IP advisory, filing, and commercialization support with the objective of enabling full and equal opportunity for deserving stakeholders.