Patent Search Services
A patent/literature search is performed for various purposes ranging from assessing the patentability of an invention to analyzing risks in product launches and understanding the landscape in which a new technology operates. While perusing patent databases is straightforward, culling out appropriate and meaningful information from the vast number of patent and non-patent documents available and the thousands of documents requires special research skills, technology insight, and a thorough understanding of the patent system. Once a search is performed and the relevant prior art is shortlisted, making sense of the data based on the purpose requires in-depth insight into patent law, superior analytical skills, and the ability to present the same.
BananaIP’s Patent Search and Prior Art Analysis team bring technology expertise, patent knowledge, and domain experience together, to perform value-added patent searches. Access to proprietary patent and literature databases, proprietary technology, and tailor-made presentation tools allow us to provide quality search services. Our process-driven approach, time-based delivery, and copyrighted templates set us apart from other service providers.
BananaIP is located in Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Kochi and we have a presence in Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, and the rest of India.
Our Patent Search Specialization
- Patentability Search
- FTO Search
- Invalidity Search
- Technology landscaping
- Patent Mapping
- Patent watch
Our Patent Team
BananaIP’s success is due to the exceptional talent, understanding, credentials and experience of its senior partners. Dr. Kalyan Kankanala, Nitin Nair, Somashekar Ramakrishna, Vinita Radhakrishnan and Sanjeeth Hegde are the firm’s core. They are what sets BananaIP apart from other IP firms or consultancies in India.
Each senior partner has carefully cultivated the expertise necessary to lead their practice areas through advanced education and qualifications; handpicked and groomed associates from the best law, technology, and management schools; and continuous quality and process improvements.
They have all held IP positions in North America, Europe, and Asia during their careers before founding BananaIP. Their collective qualifications, background and expertise are unmatched in India.
Why BananaIP ?
- BananaIP hosts an experienced and highly qualified team of patent attorneys, agents, and technologists, who have performed thousands of patent searches for their clients;
- Formerly as Brain League, and now as BananaIP, the firm has performed more than ten thousand patent searches for clients in India, USA, Europe, and other countries;
- BananaIP’s teams of patent attorneys with inter-disciplinary expertise provide inputs converging, business, technology and law;
- The Firm’s proprietary project and portfolio management tools enable it to track, manage and deliver projects in an organized and timely manner;
- Over the years, BananaIP’s attorneys and agents have developed proprietary templates and tools to address specific business needs of clients; BananaIP has subscriptions to proprietary patent search tools and databases that enables its experts to search patent and non-patent literature to uncover relevant prior art and references; and
- BananaIP has search teams based out of Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Hyderabad, allowing easy access and proximity to clients at the said locations.