Design patent/registration adds great value to the Intellectual Property Portfolio of an organization. Generally, design patent/registration protects the look and feel of a product but not the utility of the product. Identifying aspects of a product that may be protected as a design patent is an initial and important step towards protection. It is also important to consider business/marketing strategy or goals of an organization while deciding on applying for a design patent. The Industrial Design application process itself varies from country to country.
The Industrial Design patent team at BananaIP has amassed the know-how of handling design patent applications in various jurisdictions. The team is competent in identifying protectable aspects as Industrial Design or Design Patent, and is well equipped with advising clients on the best strategies to deal with new, aesthetic designs created in the organization. The team has handled hundreds of applications filed in various countries and has helped clients obtain grants/registrations. The team is also involved in helping clients in Design Patent litigation, opposition and licensing.
Industrial Design Services
- Design Patent Search & Analysis
- Industrial Design Filing
- Registration & Office Actions
- Handling Objections
- Handling Examination Reports
- Design Patent Renewals
Clients in India, USA, Europe and across the world prefer BananaIP for Industrial Design or Design Patent registrations and related services for the following reasons:
- BananaIP hosts an Experienced and highly qualified team of Advocates, Attorneys and Patent Agents;
- Formerly as Brain League, and now as BananaIP, the firm has filed and managed numerous Industrial Design applications across the world including India;
- On time delivery is one of the core values of BananaIP’s Industrial Design team and many clients prefer BananaIP for the said reason;
- BananaIP has well established international reach and partnerships to help clients file and prosecute applications in more than hundred countries;
- The Firm’s proprietary project and portfolio management tools enable it to track, manage and deliver projects in an organized and timely manner;
- Over the years, BananaIP’s attorneys and agents have developed proprietary templates and tools to address specific business needs of clients;
- BananaIP has its presence in several major cities such as Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad; and
- The firm has the credit of helping companies build and manage Industrial Design portfolios, which not only provide business and competitive advantage, but also have high financial value.
- Larsen & Toubro
- Sun Mobility
- Dharma Productions
- ARKA Media
- Pixel Pictures
- IIM – Bangalore
drop a line!
Clients About Us
working together to serve your needs