Open Source License & Creative Commons License Services
First in India to offer Open Source License Analysis and Consulting Services professionally.
It is estimated that 99% of businesses using software use open source software (OSS) in one form or another. Owing to the success of open source software, the concept has transcended boundaries and is today integrated into many other fields. While use of open source software provides several advantages from speed, to a large community, it also comes with many conditions, restrictions and sometimes problems. Dealing with open source license compliance, and strategizing risk mitigation require a strong background in both law and software.
Since 2004, our team of technology savvy IP attorneys has been helping large multinational corporations analyze open source licenses, devise compliance models and risk mitigation strategies. Converging their graduate education in IP Law and Software, our team has advised companies on some of the cutting-edge projects involving Android, Linux and iOS. Realizing the increasing role of patent risks in integration of open source software with proprietary software well ahead of time, we have devised policies, which are protecting our clients’ interests in several ways. Our experience in open source consulting, coupled with our expertise in law and technology, makes our team ‘one of its kind’ in the country.
Helped Numerous Clients For
- Strategize Open Source Software (OSS) use in proprietary products
- Plan Patent / IP protection for products with Open Source Software (OSS) components
- Comply with Open Source Software (OSS) licenses
- Mitigate IP and contractual risks
- Perform Open Source Software (OSS) Audits
Open Source Software Services
- Open Source and Creative Commons License Review and Analysis
- Drafting Open Source Licenses
- Open Source Policy and Process Set Up
- Open Source License Terms Compliance
- Open Source Audit and Advise Dispute Resolution
- Open Source Approach and Strategy
- Open Source License Training
- Patent and other IP Risk Clearance
Looking for Open Source License Review and Analysis?
drop us a line!
Clients About Us
working together to serve your needs