Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis weekly...Read More
PCT (International application) Filing
Patent filing marks the beginning of the patent process. It is referred to as the constructive reduction of an invention to practice. Though the process of patent filing is largely procedural, it is an absolutely important step requiring expertise, attention, care and speed. Also, the options possible under patent law, nationally and internationally, necessitate due analysis and a strategic approach to patent filing.
Our team of highly qualified patent attorneys works closely with clients to devise appropriate filing strategies based on the client’s needs, and implement them in a timely manner. Our experience of handling hundreds of patent applications, keen eye to detail, international reach and state-of-the-art patent tools enable us to provide quality patent filing services around the world. By strategizing filings, optimizing budgets, planning international entry and expediting processes, we help our clients maximize the business benefit of their patent filings.
Patent Filing Team
In addition to patent searching and drafting teams, BananaIP hosts an independent patent filing and portfolio management division. The patent filing and portfolio division manages a patent portfolio of more than two thousand (2,000) Indian and international patents and patent applications. The patent filing and portfolio management team is comprised of patent attorneys and agents holding a Master’s Degree in intellectual property/patent law. They have significant patent filing and portfolio management experience. Headquartered in Bangalore and works with clients across India.
- Direct Patent Filing
- Convention Patent Filing
- National Phase Patent Filing
- Foreign Patent Filing
- International Patent Filing
- Patent Renewal Filing
- Patent Application Preparation
- Assignment Drafting & Filing
- Convention Patent Filing
- PCT Patent Filing
Why BananaIP ?
- BananaIP has a team of highly qualified patent attorneys and agents in India with extensive experience;
- The firm’s patent attorneys and agents have strong background in science, technology and law;
- The expert patent search team of BananaIP works closely with attorneys to uncover relevant prior art for invalidating or revoking a patent;
- BananaIP’s patent team is well versed in patent law, perform comprehensive patent search and legal research, and devise innovative invalidation/revocation strategies to suit clients’ business needs;
- The firm has the history of converting conflicts into business opportunities for its clients; and
- BananaIP has offices in Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad, and its experts are easily accessible to clients at the said locations.
OUR PATENT TEAM
BananaIP’s success is due to the exceptional talent, understanding, credentials and experience of its senior partners. Dr. Kalyan Kankanala, Nitin Nair, Somashekar Ramakrishna, Vinita Radhakrishnan and Sanjeeth Hegde are the firm’s core. They are what sets BananaIP apart from other IP firms or consultancies in India.
Each senior partner has carefully cultivated the expertise necessary to lead their practice areas through advanced education and qualifications; handpicked and groomed associates from the best law, technology, and management schools; and continuous quality and process improvements.
They have all held IP positions in North America, Europe, and Asia during their careers before founding BananaIP. Their collective qualifications, background and expertise are unmatched in India.
Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala
Managing Partner & Chief IP Attorney
• Recognized among the top IP minds of India. • Has advised more than 1000 clients on IP matters. • Internationally cited IP attorney and strategist.
• Nationally recognized automotive, mechanical, and manufacturing patent agent/attorney. • Has significant experience of working with a leading US Patent Firm and United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO). • Seasoned patent drafting and prosecution expert for global manufacturing and automotive companies.
• Nationally recognized telecom, electronics, AI and big data patent agent/attorney. • Worked as patent agent and attorney for global Fortune 500 clients. • Instrumental in helping many companies mine, evaluate, protect, and commercialize patents and inventions.
• Internationally recognized life sciences, pharma and traditional medicine patent agent/attorney. • Has significant inhouse experience in helping pharma companies strategize, protect and license intellectual property. • Works with a portfolio of clients across the world on international patent strategy, filing and protection.
Have a Question?
drop a line!