Patent filing marks the beginning of the patent process. It is referred to as the constructive reduction of an invention to practice. Though the process of patent filing is largely procedural, it is an absolutely important step requiring expertise, attention, care and speed. Also, the options possible under patent law, nationally and internationally, necessitate due analysis and a strategic approach to patent filing.
Our team of highly qualified patent attorneys works closely with clients to devise appropriate filing strategies based on the client’s needs, and implement them in a timely manner. Our experience of handling hundreds of patent applications, keen eye to detail, international reach and state-of-the-art patent tools enable us to provide quality patent filing services around the world. By strategizing filings, optimizing budgets, planning international entry and expediting processes, we help our clients maximize the business benefit of their patent filings.
We are located in Bangalore and all major cities in India.
PCT Patent Filing Team
- Direct Patent Filing
- Convention Patent Filing
- National Phase Patent Filing
- Foreign Patent Filing
- International Patent Filing
- Patent Renewal Filing
- Patent Application Preparation
- Assignment Drafting & Filing
- Convention Patent Filing
- PCT Patent Filing
Our Patent Team
BananaIP’s success is due to the exceptional talent, understanding, credentials and experience of its senior partners. Dr. Kalyan Kankanala, Nitin Nair, Somashekar Ramakrishna, Vinita Radhakrishnan and Sanjeeth Hegde are the firm’s core. They are what sets BananaIP apart from other IP firms or consultancies in India.
Each senior partner has carefully cultivated the expertise necessary to lead their practice areas through advanced education and qualifications; handpicked and groomed associates from the best law, technology, and management schools; and continuous quality and process improvements.
They have all held IP positions in North America, Europe, and Asia during their careers before founding BananaIP. Their collective qualifications, background and expertise are unmatched in India.
Why BananaIP ?
- BananaIP has a team of highly qualified patent attorneys and agents in India with extensive experience;
- The firm’s patent attorneys and agents have strong background in science, technology and law;
- The expert patent search team of BananaIP works closely with attorneys to uncover relevant prior art for invalidating or revoking a patent;
- BananaIP’s patent team is well versed in patent law, perform comprehensive patent search and legal research, and devise innovative invalidation/revocation strategies to suit clients’ business needs;
- The firm has the history of converting conflicts into business opportunities for its clients; and
- BananaIP has offices in Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad, and its experts are easily accessible to clients at the said locations.
Clients About Us
working together to serve your needs
BananaIP has an excellent team with an ability to understand complex technical aspects of innovations and, advise innovators on patentable claims. I am very impressed with their expertise.
We at NSRCEL and IIMB have called upon Dr. Kalyan for professional support in a variety of ways and on numerous occasions. What has struck me in each of those instances is the readiness with which he has responded: Willingly, professionally. … We feel privileged and fortunate to know Dr. Kalyan and that we are able to draw on his knowledge, experience and insight freely.
A ‘personalised’ local support, understanding of nuances of different IP laws and a global operational reach make BananaIP, earlier Brain League, the guys to work with.