Senior Partner, Chief Patent Officer
Co-Founder, Intellepedia; and
Research Fellow, Max Planck Institute.
Ms. Vinita Radhakrishnan oversees and manages the Biosciences, chemistry and pharmaceutical divisions of the firm. She advises clients on IP/Patent strategy for Indian and international markets. Vinita also plays an important role in strategic alliances, operations and finance management in the firm.
- Patent Research, Drafting, Filing and Prosecution
- Risk Assessment, Freedom To Operate (FTO) Search and Analysis, Patent Landscaping, Patent Mapping
- Patent Strategy, Licensing, Due Diligence and Audit
- Partnership and collaboration management
- Masters in Intellectual Property, Munich Intellectual Property Law Centre, Max Planck Institute, Germany
- Masters in Health Sciences, University of Pune
- Doctoral research candidate in pharma patent law, Max Planck Institute, Germany
- Pharmaceutical Patent Law
- Intellectual Property Strategy for Startups and entrepreneurs.
- Professional Registrations
- Registered Patent Agent
- Contributor, SiNApSE Blog, a leading IP Blog in India – www.sinapseblog.com; and
Co-Founder, Intellepedia, House of Intellectual Property Ventures – www.intellepedia.com.
- Ten plus years of patent experience with respect to a wide array of activities from patent searching to filing, prosecution and management
- Worked with some of the leading companies and research institutions in Pharma, Biotechnology and chemistry fields
- Worked as an inhouse counsel in a drug discovery company, and helped the company devise the patent strategy, establish processes, build a strong patent portfolio and enable license deals
- Participated in IP/Patent due diligence processes for making strategic decisions, licensing transactions and raising investments
- Helped companies assess product launch risks and strategize generic drug launches
- Continuously performs research on law, policy and economic aspects of patents with special focus on pharmaceutical industry
- Classical Dance and its convergence with modern art