Senior Partner, Chief Technology Officer
Visiting Faculty, National Law School of India University, Bangalore
Nitin manages the Electronics, Telecommunications, and Information Technology divisions of the firm. He also personally oversees client feedback, quality assurance and technology integration processes.
Patent Drafting, Patent Research (Search, Infringement Analysis, Freedom to Operate Analysis, Landscape Analysis, State of the Art analysis and so on), Patent Prosecution, IP Generation, IP Protection, IP Analytics, IP Audits/Mining, IP Strategy and IP Capacity Building.
- PG Diploma – IPR, Patent Gurukul
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Syracuse University
- B.E. (Electronics and Telecommunications), Bombay University
- Patenting of software in India
- The vital role played by IP in organizations
- 8+ years of hands on patent services experience ranging from patent research activities , patent drafting for a wide array of clients
- Hands-on technology experience in the wireless/telecommunications industry
- Worked with large technology/knowledge driven businesses, premier research/educational institutions, SMEs and also startups on a wide range of IP projects
- Instrumental in helping several companies excavate/manage their IPs through IP audits and strategic consulting
- Experience in conducting training sessions/counseling sessions in IP for educational institutions, research institutions and corporates