Intellectual Property (IP) Consulting, Opinions & Agreements
Gaining business value from Intellectual Property requires strategic planning, smart investment, timely action, skillful implementation, and swift response.
Intellectual Property (IP) Consulting, Opinion, Advisory, Research and Analysis Services
A well thought out Intellectual Property plan and strategy can enhance the business value a company can gain from IP assets significantly. The possibilities of business success from intellectual property can be enhanced by consulting an experienced and qualified IP attorney, who is able to understand the business context/objectives and provide an unbiased and honest opinion. The inputs of the IP attorney or expert may be acquired at different points in the IP life cycle such as IP discovery/identification, protection, management, enforcement, litigation, dispute resolution, licensing, commercialization, and valuation. Acquiring independent legal and business opinions can also help a company avoid IP infringement and violation risks, and defend itself during litigation. More often than not, a second, independent opinion from an accomplished and experienced IP attorney helps business leaders make tough and important IP decisions.
BananaIP’s team of Senior Partners are not only recognized as IP leaders and strategists, they also have the experience of helping companies use IP for business and competitive advantage. Companies regularly seek their assistance, advise and opinions on identifying/mining inventions and creations, conducting IP audits, protecting IP assets appropriately, launching risk free products, managing litigation for business benefit, resolving disputes out of Court, making money out of IP, enforcing IP, and licensing transactions. They also seek help in implementing the opinion, advice and strategies suggested by BananaIP’s team.
Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala
Managing Partner & Chief IP Attorney
• Recognized among the top IP minds of India. • Has advised more than 1000 clients on IP matters. • Internationally cited IP attorney and strategist.
• Nationally recognized automotive, mechanical, and manufacturing patent agent/attorney. • Has significant experience of working with a leading US Patent Firm and United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO). • Seasoned patent drafting and prosecution expert for global manufacturing and automotive companies.
• Nationally recognized telecom, electronics, AI and big data patent agent/attorney. • Worked as patent agent and attorney for global Fortune 500 clients. • Instrumental in helping many companies mine, evaluate, protect, and commercialize patents and inventions.
• Internationally recognized life sciences, pharma and traditional medicine patent agent/attorney. • Has significant inhouse experience in helping pharma companies strategize, protect and license intellectual property. • Works with a portfolio of clients across the world on international patent strategy, filing and protection.
• Nationally recognized entertainment law, IP licensing, and trademark attorney. • Has significant US in-house experience in tech licensing with Fortune 500 companies. • Advises leading organizations on branding, IP protection, and valuation.
• A Litigator with rich experience. • Handled numerous IP and other matters. • Specializes in dispute resolution for business benefit.
Opinions from Senior Partners
Clients may seek opinions from the Senior Partners individually or jointly. In most cases, clients seek joint opinions that provide business, legal and technological perspectives. As all of them are qualified IP attorneys, their opinions may not only be used for business decision-making, but may also be used in legal proceedings.
Consultation, Advice and Opinions
Clients may seek consultation, advice or opinion from BananaIP’s team with respect to any IP issue, aspect or problem. Most commonly sought opinions by businesses include:
- IP Mining and Inventory Creation.
- IP Audit and Compliance Check.
- IP Policy and Process Advice.
- IP Protection Opinion and Strategy.
- IP Investment Advice.
- License and Commercialization Opinion.
- Open Source License Opinion
Creative Commons License Opinion .
- IP Enforcement Opinion.
- FTO Opinion.
- Infringement Opinion.
- IP Risk Mitigation and Avoidance Advice.
- Litigation Strategy and Opinion.
- Arbitration, Mediation or Settlement Advice.
- Dispute Resolution Opinion and Strategy.
- Online IP Enforcement.
- Take Down Opinion and Strategy.
- IP Steps and Regulatory Compliance Opinion.
- Website and Mobile App Compliance Review.
- IP Due Diligence.
- International Filing Strategy.
- IP Valuation Opinion.
- IP Budgeting Approach .
- Startup IP Strategy.
- SME IP Strategy.
- IP Department Setup.
- Invention Review and Opinion.
- Rights and Royalty Management Approach.
- Consumer Products
- IT & Software
- AI & Robotics
- Computer Vision
- NLP & Autonomous Vehicles
- Green Technologies
- Electric Mobility
- Battery Management
- Medical Technologies
- Medical Devices
- Food & Healthcare Platforms
- Education & Publishing
Would you like to discuss your IP Requirements?
drop a line!