- Contract/License Drafting and Compliance
- Policy/Process Set-up
- Content Review and Management
- Corporate Structuring and Management
- Strategic Alliances/Partnership Management
- Representation before TRAI, TDSAT, and Courts
- IT Law Compliance and Management
- Intellectual Property (IP) Protection and Management
- Digital Content Protection and Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Litigation Management
The Media and Communications industry has grown dramatically in India over the past twenty years. While many argue the legal and regulatory framework governing modern media and communications is not advanced enough, most scholars agree it has progressed substantially. Today, businesses in the telecommunications and broadcasting industries are governed by a variety of laws emanating from statutes, regulations, licenses, and more.
BananaIP has added Telecommunication and Broadcasting law services to serve the needs of all types of businesses from technology and service providers to intermediaries and broadcasting businesses. From regulatory compliance to contract/license drafting, we offer a wide range of services to clients. Over the years, our team has worked with, and helped clients establish policies/processes, manage legal compliances, and resolve disputes. BananaIP can also help clients protect, manage and commercialize their intellectual assets effectively and efficiently.