BananaIP offers novel and innovative services/solutions to take down illegal and infringing content, products, apps, websites, domain names, and so on. The offering includes services to:
- Take Down Content (Photographs, Videos, Music, Articles, Posts, Comments, Messages, and so on);
- Take Down Products, Services, Interfaces, Designs, Art Work, and so on from ecommerce portals, websites and Apps;
- Take Down Websites, URLs, and Social Media Pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- Take Down Mobile Apps, Social Media Apps, and so on;
- Take Down of Trade Marks, Brands, Counterfeit products, and so on;
- Take Down of defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, privacy violating and other illegal content;
- Take Down of IP infringing content, products,, processes, services, designs,, listings, etc.;
- Take Down of listings, materials, and communications on ecommerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, etc; and
- Take Down of Domain Names.
Over the years, BananaIP’s take down Services have helped several clients prevent and control infringing content and products, remove damaging content and information, prevent business losses, and protect their brands, copyrights, and other intellectual property effectively. From taking down illegal and infringing products listed on ecommerce portals to taking down mobile apps and domain names, BananaIP offers several take down services to promote business interests of clients and prevent loss of profits. The Firm has also helped clients take down illegal social media pages, messages and posts.