Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis weekly...Read More
BananaIP's Start-up IP Department
Start-ups need an IP attorney capable of building business and financial value from their intellectual assets. Not one, who does not understand the nuances of business and entrepreneurship.
BananaIP’s Start-up IP Department was established to help start-ups and entrepreneurs use IP for business success. Intellectual Property, especially, patents, trademarks, industrial designs and copyrights, are invaluable business tools for a start-up looking to compete and make a mark in the market. Holding quality intellectual property helps start-ups:
- Establish credibility in the market
- Gain business and competitive value through exclusivity
- Build and enhance financial valuation of the company
- Raise investment and funding
- Generate revenues through licensing and transfer
- Gain marketing and business development leverage
BananaIP’s attorneys work very closely with entrepreneurs and start-ups to protect, commercialise and maximise value from their intellectual property. Over the last 15 years, BananaIP has worked with over 200 start-ups, many of whom benefitted substantially from the firm’s expertise, advice and services. The firm incubated out of IIMB’s entrepreneurship cell (NSRCEL) alongside several technology start-ups, and understands the start-up mind set, approach, and business goals very well.
- Verse – Dailyhunt
- Video Gyan
- Brand Monk
- Evlogia – Leafy Straw
An expert and highly qualified team of IP attorneys at BananaIP work with entrepreneurs and start-ups. Depending on the nature of the start-up’s business, an attorney, who has background and expertise in the relevant technology and business domains will work with the start-up.
Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala
Managing Partner & Chief IP Attorney
• Recognized among the top IP minds of India. • Has advised more than 1000 clients on IP matters. • Internationally cited IP attorney and strategist.