Social Media Law Services
BIP’s Social Media Law team offers the following services among others:
- Framing Social Media Policy and Process for Companies
- Patent Filing, Prosecution and Maintenance for Social Media Technologies
- Trademark Registration and Domain Name Dispute Resolution
- Copyright Registration for Content
- Trade Secret Protection and Management on Social Media
- Establishment of Take Down Policy and Process
- Take Down Notices for Social Media Including Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Managing and Handling IP Infringement and Piracy
- Publicity Rights Violations and Management
- Licensing and Merchandising Agreements
- Employment Issues on Social Media
- Consumer Protection
- Talent Management and Endorsement Contracts
- Rights Violations on Social Media
- Social Media Legal Compliance and Management
Social media has transformed the world in many ways. From reformations to revolutions, social media has made its presence felt in many contexts. Today, humanity lives in a digital society, and its effects on human life are phenomenal.
Creativity has always been an integral part of social media and continues to be so. Social media emerged from creativity, continues to progress which encourages more creativity. From content to technologies, intellectual assets are created, implemented, uploaded and distributed via and for social media daily. This phenomenon brings a wide array of opportunities and… risks.
BIP hosts a dedicated social media law team, which specializes in protection, management and risk mitigation. The team of expert and social network savvy attorneys helps clients protect, manage and commercialize their intellectual assets via patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and more. The team also specializes in handling privacy and publicity rights issues on social media and also handles consumer protection, employment and other related issues.