SiNApSE IP Program for Visual Artists
“SiNApSE is a Division of BananaIp (BIP) Counsels.”
SiNApSE IP Program for craftsman, painters, sculptors, photographers, fashion designers, and other artists is aimed at spreading IP awareness among visual artists, and assisting artists protect and commercialize their creative works. The Program includes the following activities:
- Spreading IP awareness among visual artists;
- Organizing IP camps and workshops for fashion designers, photographers, painters, sculptors, and other artists;
- Assisting artists in copyright and trade mark filing and registration;
- Assisting artists in commercialization of art works;
- Providing contract review, drafting and negotiation support;
- Taking actions with respect to moral rights violations; and
- Other requested actions.
SiNApSE’s IP Program supports the following visual arts:
- Designing, including Fashion Designing;
- Print Making;
- Videography; and
SiNApSE Team is constituted by BIP’s attorneys from copyrights, entertainment law, trade mark, and licensing and merchandizing divisions. They take up work for visual artists on a pro bono basis, and will not charge any professional fee for filing, support and/or advice.
Apply for Support
Visual Artists may apply for support/advise by writing to [email protected] with the subject: SiNApSE VA, or by filling the form hereunder.