The process of acquiring a patent is only half done after a good specification is drafted and the application is filed. Taking the patent specification to grant requires immense expertise, craftsmanship, and diligence. All actions during the patent prosecution phase, from drafting examination responses to dealing with examiners require special skill, experience in dealing with the patent office and an in-depth understanding of patent law and procedure. More often than not, despite the value of an invention, a patent grant or its scope depends on the experience and expertise of the patent attorney.
Our Patent prosecution team, manned with experienced and staunch professionals with expertise in the international playing field, has been helping clients efficiently handle patent applications during prosecution and secure patent grants. Supplemented by our proprietary portfolio management tool and dedicated support staff, our patent attorneys focus their energies on maximizing the scope of patent protection through strategic and highly effective prosecution strategies. Our insight into national, and international patent processes, and experience of acquiring several hundred patent grants across the world, enables us to provide unparalleled prosecution services to our clients.BananaIP’s head office is located in Bangalore and we provide Patent Prosecution services in Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Mumbai, and rest of India.
- Analyzing Examination Reports
- Office Actions
- Drafting Comment & Analysis letters
- Devising Response Strategies
- Filing Patent Responses
- Patent Representation and Hearing
- Conducting Interviews
- Discussions with Examiners
- Patent Appeals
- Indian Patent Office (IPO)
- United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO)
- European Patent Office (EPO)
- Japan Patent Office (JPO), and
- Other Patent Offices
Our Patent Team
BananaIP’s success is due to the exceptional talent, understanding, credentials and experience of its senior partners. Dr. Kalyan Kankanala, Nitin Nair, Somashekar Ramakrishna, Vinita Radhakrishnan and Sanjeeth Hegde are the firm’s core. They are what sets BananaIP apart from other IP firms or consultancies in India.
Each senior partner has carefully cultivated the expertise necessary to lead their practice areas through advanced education and qualifications; handpicked and groomed associates from the best law, technology, and management schools; and continuous quality and process improvements.
They have all held IP positions in North America, Europe, and Asia during their careers before founding BananaIP. Their collective qualifications, background and expertise are unmatched in India.
Why BananaIP ?
- BananaIP hosts an experienced and highly qualified team of patent attorneys, agents, and technologists, who have performed thousands of patent searches for their clients;
- Formerly as Brain League, and now as BananaIP, the firm has performed more than ten thousand patent searches for clients in India, USA, Europe, and other countries;
- BananaIP’s teams of patent attorneys with inter-disciplinary expertise provide inputs converging, business, technology and law;
- The Firm’s proprietary project and portfolio management tools enable it to track, manage and deliver projects in an organized and timely manner;
- Over the years, BananaIP’s attorneys and agents have developed proprietary templates and tools to address specific business needs of clients;
- BananaIP has subscriptions to proprietary patent search tools and databases that enables its experts to search patent and non-patent literature to uncover relevant prior art and references; and
- BananaIP has search teams based out of Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Hyderabad, allowing easy access and proximity to clients at the said locations.
Clients About Us
working together to serve your needs