Mobile App Law Services
BIP’s Mobile App Law Services include:
- Mobile App Patent Search
- Mobile App Patent Filing and Prosecution
- Mobile App Licensing and Advertisement Management
- Copyright Registration for Mobile Apps
- Trade Mark Filing and Registration for Mobile App Names and Representations
- Drafting Terms and Conditions, User Agreements and Privacy Policies
- Open Source License Analysis and Compliance
- Compliance of Mobile App Contribution Terms
- FTO Analysis and IP Risk Management
- Legal Compliance and Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Litigation Management
- Licensing and Merchandising
The number of smartphone users is increasing exponentially. Many transactions today are conducted on these phones. One’s phone is no longer merely an instrument for voice communication. It is used for everything from dating to paying bills to making purchases in retail establishments. Creative and inventive Mobile Applications are added to smartphones daily to make life easier.
Mobile Apps are important intellectual assets. They can be protected under the IP regime. IP protection not only safeguards the developer’s hard work, but opens doors for effective commercialization. In addition to preventing competitive Apps, IP protection helps in building and enhancing the financial value of a Mobile App.
BIP offers specialized services to help companies and individuals protect Mobile Apps and their IP. Our Mobile App services include patent filing and prosecution, copyright registration, trademark registration, trade secret protection and more. In addition, BIP also helps you understand legal compliance requirements and liabilities when adding or contributing Apps to iTunes, Google Play or other App stores. We specialize in drafting user agreements, terms and conditions, privacy policies and other legal instruments. BIP also helps Mobile Businesses manage all of their legal requirements efficiently.