Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis week’s Patent and Design...Read More
United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO)
Nature of the company: United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO)
Why they approached us:
- Wanted to sensitize SMEs in Machine Tools, Plastics, and Foundry sectors on the role of IP in business.
- Required a comprehensive program to help cluster SMEs generate, identify, and protect IP, and use it to gain business value.
- Fields of SMEs: Machine Tools, Plastics and Foundry Sectors
What did we do:
- Devised practical training programs, and organized seminars across India from Bangalore to Ludhiana.
- Performed strategic IP Audits to identify, and protect IP at around fifty SMEs.
- Studied each company and helped it to establish an innovation system that is aimed at generating, protecting and commercializing IP
- Implemented basic IP best practices in all audited companies.
- More than 250 potential IPs were identified across the companies.
- Around 120 different types of IP were filed.
- IP policies, practices, and agreements were implemented in all audited companies.
- All the fifty companies were taken several steps forward in the IP value chain.