Nature of the company: Start Up – Networking Portal
Why they approached us:
- Low on financial resources to aggressively protect IP.
- Was not following any process, or system, for safeguarding its IP interests.
What did we do:
- Helped the company file its trademarks, patents, and copyrights for a highly discounted professional fee, and small equity.
- Drafted all legal documents, and established practices, required to run the business without hassles.
- Provided all agreements to be signed by employees, investors, advisors, and other stakeholders.
- Helped build an IP strategy, and a plan to implement the same.
- IP played an important role in helping the company raise investment, and valuation.
- The company managed to keep the competitors at bay for a while.
- The company follows IP policies, and systems as good as those in large online businesses.