This presentation was delivered by Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala as a part of the course for senior management and IP officers in the automobile industry. The presentation covers:
- Introduction to Patent Law;
- Patentability Requirements;
- Patentability Analysis;
- Patentable Subject Matter and Automobile inventions;
- Applicability of Section 3 to Automotive inventions;
- Industrial Applicability and Futuristic Automobile Technology;
- Novelty, Prior Art and Prior Knowledge in Automotive Sector;
- Non-Obviousness and Inventive Step, Predictability, Maturity of the Automotive Art;
- Specification, Written Description and Claims;
- Telematics, Propulsion Technology and Safety Related Inventions; and
- Handling Indian Patent Office.
With the help of cases, examples and multi-media Dr. Kalyan’s presentation gives insights into various facets of patents and automotive inventions in India .
About Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala
Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala manages the largest new age Intellectual Property Firm, BananaIP Counsels, headquartered at Bangalore, India. In addition to helping clients maximize business value from intellectual assets, Dr. Kalyan also consults for United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), and teaches at premier institutions such as National Law School of India University, Bangalore, and Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB).
For further information, you may write to [email protected].
To connect with the Top Patent Firm in Automobile Engineering for patent services, write to BananaIP – [email protected]