Nature of the company: Large Production House
Why they approached us:
- The IP portfolio of the company was not well organized.
- Legal support lacked business/industry understanding.
- Produced some of the best movies/music in Bollywood, and were looking to maximize returns from licensing, and merchandizing.
What did we do:
- Performed a comprehensive IP Audit, and established policies/processes to take care of ownership, licensing, and other activities.
- Initiated an organized licensing program, and built systems for optimal utilization of rights.
- Built an inventory, standard templates, and licensing processes.
- Enhanced business returns from content.
- Opened new avenues of revenue generation.
- Clear ownership, and informed license management.
- A very well organized legal support structure, with keen business acumen.