BananaIP is looking for passionate and skilled professionals with excellent written and communication skills for the following offline roles at Bangalore.
- Human Resources (HR) manager (with 2 to 3 years of experience in all HR activities mainly recruitment, employee management payroll).
- Patent associate (with a Masters/PHD in molecular biology and with drafting experience).
- Patent associate (B. Tech/B.E/Masters in Mechanical/Automotive/Electronics) with 1-3 years of experience in Patent drafting or Prosecution).
Candidates must include the following documents in the email:
- CV highlighting the candidate’s background; and
- Reference Letters/Writing Samples if available.
The process of hiring will involve two/three written tests, an oral interview and a HR discussion.
Note: BananaIP’s team will contact a candidate only if her/his application is shortlisted. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please assume that your CV was not suitable to this position.
About BananaIP Counsels
BananaIP Counsels was founded in 2004 with the vision of providing law, technology, and business driven intellectual property (IP) services. The firm incubated from IIM-B’s entrepreneurship cell (NSRCEL) and has today emerged as a premier, top ranked IP firm in India.
The firm’s commitment to excellence led to multiple accomplishments making BananaIP one of the most sought-after IP firms in India.