Job Opening at BananaIP – Intellectual Property (IP) Attorney
BananaIP (BIP) Counsels is pleased to announce an opening for the position of IP Attorney with the Media & Entertainment Division. Please see details below for more information.
- Title – IP Attorney
- Department – Media and Entertainment
- Job Description –
1) Media & Entertainment, Intellectual Property Law related work
- Contract drafting
- Litigation Management
- Agreement review
- Legal Opinions
2) Trademark/ Copyright Search, Filing and Prosecution
3) Filing and Prosecution
- CTC – Negotiable
- Location – Mumbai/Bangalore
Applicants must have the following qualifications and capabilities.
- Education: B.A LL.B./LL. M in Entertainment Law
- Experience: 1 Year experience in the relevant industry
- Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills, well versed with technology, and excellent people skills;
Personality: Honest, Sincere and Dedicated.
Interested candidates must send the following documents along with a cover letter by email to Mr. Rahul Kulkarni ([email protected]).
- CV highlighting the candidate’s background;
- A short personal statement indicating your suitability for the job.