Nature of Company: Drug Discovery
Why they approached us:
- Did not have an IP Management Process.
- Did not have an in house IP team to manage IP and IP related transactions.
- Needed cost effective worldwide patent services.
What did we do:
- IP Audit was performed to understand the R and D Process and set up a robust IP system within the organization.
- Organized IP training program across the company to build IP awareness.
- Worked on a retainer ship model to draft/review IP Agreements and other IP transaction documents.
- Provided a dedicated organic chemistry expert to work closely with the R and D team, perform patent searches, FTOs and inputs.
- Supported the company with all IP activities and helped them build an In house IP team.
- Through our high quality international network, provided worldwide patent services with a cost advantage.
- Managed their IP activities Effectively and efficiently.
- Filed over 80 patents worldwide.
- Has a robust in house IP management system for mining relevant IP.