Nature of the company: A leading food products company
Why they approached us:
- Filed more than two thousand trade marks, but the portfolio was in disarray.
- Spending lot of money on duplicate filings, and maintenance of dead marks.
- Needed a third party review of the value of their trademark portfolio.
What did we do:
- Performed a thorough due diligence, and compliance check.
- Analyzed the value of each mark based on business/legal parameters.
- Submitted a comprehensive report on the trade mark portfolio with specific comments, and action points for each mark in the inventory.
- A clean portfolio in line with business goals.
- All compliance requirements were adhered, and lapsed trademarks revived.
- Dropped unnecessary trademarks.
- Left with a well classified portfolio based on business value.