FILING A PATENT IN INDIA
Patent filing marks the beginning of the patent process. It is referred to as the constructive reduction of an invention to practice. Though the process of patent filing is largely procedural, it is an absolutely important step requiring expertise, attention, care and speed. Also, the options possible under patent law, nationally and internationally, necessitate due analysis and a strategic approach to patent filing.
Our team of highly qualified patent attorneys works closely with clients to devise appropriate filing strategies based on the client’s needs, and implement them in a timely manner. Our experience of handling hundreds of patent applications, keen eye to detail, international reach and state-of-the-art patent tools enable us to provide quality patent filing services around the world. By strategizing filings, optimizing budgets, planning international entry and expediting processes, we help our clients maximize the business benefit of their patent filings.
PATENT FILING TEAM
In addition to patent searching and drafting teams, BananaIP hosts an independent patent filing and portfolio management division. The patent filing and portfolio division manages a patent portfolio of more than two thousand (5,000) Indian and international patents and patent applications. The patent filing and portfolio management team is comprised of patent attorneys and agents holding a Master’s Degree in intellectual property/patent law. They have significant patent filing and portfolio management experience. Headquartered in Bangalore and works with clients across India.
WHY WORK WITH BANANAIP COUNSELS FOR YOUR PATENT FILING?
- BananaIP hosts an experienced and highly qualified team of patent attorneys, agents, and technologists, who have performed thousands of patent searches for their clients;
- Formerly as Brain League, and now as BananaIP, the firm has performed more than ten thousand patent searches for clients in India, USA, Europe, and other countries;
- BananaIP’s teams of patent attorneys with inter-disciplinary expertise provide inputs converging, business, technology and law;
- The Firm’s proprietary project and portfolio management tools enable it to track, manage and deliver projects in an organized and timely manner;
- Over the years, BananaIP’s attorneys and agents have developed proprietary templates and tools to address specific business needs of clients;
- BananaIP has subscriptions to proprietary patent search tools and databases that enables its experts to search patent and non-patent literature to uncover relevant prior art and references; and
- BananaIP has search teams based out of Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Hyderabad, allowing easy access and proximity to clients at the said locations.