Social Media Law
Social media has transformed the world in many ways. From reformations to revolutions, social media has made its presence felt in many contexts. Today, humanity lives in a digital society, and its effects on human life are phenomenal.
Creativity has always been an integral part of social media and continues to be so. Social media emerged from creativity, continues to progress which encourages more creativity. From content to technologies, intellectual assets are created, implemented, uploaded and distributed via and for social media daily. This phenomenon brings a wide array of opportunities and… risks.
BananaIP hosts a dedicated social media law team, which specializes in protection, management and risk mitigation. The team of expert and social network savvy attorneys helps clients protect, manage and commercialize their intellectual assets via patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and more. The team also specializes in handling privacy and publicity rights issues on social media and also handles consumer protection, employment and other related issues.
- Framing Social Media Policy and Process for Companies
- Patent Filing, Prosecution and Maintenance for Social Media Technologies
- Trademark Registration and Domain Name Dispute Resolution
- Copyright Registration for Content
- Trade Secret Protection and Management on Social Media
- Establishment of Take Down Policy and Process
- Take Down Notices for Social Media Including Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Managing and Handling IP Infringement and Piracy
- Publicity Rights Violations and Management
- Licensing and Merchandising Agreements
- Employment Issues on Social Media
- Talent Management and Endorsement Contracts
- Rights Violations on Social Media
- Social Media Legal Compliance and Management
- Protecting and Managing IP for commercial benefit is one of the core activities of BananaIP;
- BananaIP has the experience of advising and managing Social Media Law issues;
- Team at BananaIP has strong technology expertise and offer state of the art services;
- BananaIP works leading content management companies, social networks, and celebrities; and
- BananaIP is the only firm in India that offers Social Media Law services aimed at businesses.
Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala
Managing Partner & Chief IP Attorney
• Recognized among the top IP minds of India. • Has advised more than 1000 clients on IP matters. • Internationally cited IP attorney and strategist.
• Nationally recognized entertainment law, IP licensing, and trademark attorney. • Has significant US in-house experience in tech licensing with Fortune 500 companies. • Advises leading organizations on branding, IP protection, and valuation.
- Consumer Products
- IT & Software
- AI & Robotics
- Computer Vision
- NLP & Autonomous Vehicles
- Green Technologies
- Electric Mobility
- Battery Management
- Medical Technologies
- Medical Devices
- Food & Healthcare Platforms
- Education & Publishing
Have a Question?
drop a line!