Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis weekly...Read More
Internet, IT & Cyber Laws
Using Information Technology (IT) and the Internet today is an integral part of every business. From simply using computers to transacting in cyberspace, a wide array of activities of businesses are intertwined with IT and internet. Law relating to information technology and internet is different to traditional and modern sources of law. It involves traditional laws such as contracts, torts, consumer protection, and privacy, as well as modern laws such as information technology and communications laws.
As a premier, digital technology law firm, BananaIP brings together a background in technology, strong legal expertise, and an unparalleled understanding of IT/Cyber businesses to offer value added Information Technology, Cyber and Internet law services. From legal transactions on the internet to digital content protection and management, we offer a wide range of services to clients. Our team comes with extensive experience of helping clients define policies, establish relationships, protect assets, and manage business actions.
- Contract Drafting, Review and Negotiation
- Software License Drafting, Review and Negotiation
- Open Source License Analysis and Strategy
- Drafting and Reviewing User Agreements
- Drafting Terms and Conditions
- Copyright Registration
- Trade Mark Registration
- Take Down Policy and Process
- Digital Rights Protection and Management
- IP Filing and Registration
- Patent Registration
- Design Patent Registration
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution
- Anti-Piracy Actions
- Litigation Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Opinion Reports and
- Handling Cyber Crimes
Clients prefer to work with BananaIP for the following reasons:
- BananaIP’s team of attorneys and agents bring together strong background and experience in technology, law and business;
- Banana IP provides end to end Intellectual property and IT/Internet Law Services from agreement drafting to Digital Rights Management, and is the one stop shop for a wide array of IT/Cyber Law and intellectual property services;
- The firm’s highly qualified team bring strong legal expertise, long drawn experience, and industry/business knowledge to the table;
- BananaIP’s services are aimed at maximizing revenues of the client through strategic structuring, compliance and content management;
- Banana IP’s team ensures that all necessary processes and compliances are in place from day one with an objective of minimizing legal risks and maximizing profits. ;
- The firm is renowned for helping clients protect and safeguard their intellectual assets, and maximize financial value from the said assets;
- The firm’s attorneys, including the senior partners are accessible to clients, and participate in negotiations and strategic decision making; and
- BananaIP has the credit of helping its clients move up the IP/IT value chain and maximize revenues.
Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala
Managing Partner & Chief IP Attorney
• Recognized among the top IP minds of India. • Has advised more than 1000 clients on IP matters. • Internationally cited IP attorney and strategist.
• Nationally recognized entertainment law, IP licensing, and trademark attorney. • Has significant US in-house experience in tech licensing with Fortune 500 companies. • Advises leading organizations on branding, IP protection, and valuation.
- Consumer Products
- IT & Software
- AI & Robotics
- Computer Vision
- NLP & Autonomous Vehicles
- Green Technologies
- Electric Mobility
- Battery Management
- Medical Technologies
- Medical Devices
- Food & Healthcare Platforms
- Education & Publishing
Have a Question?
drop a line!