Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis weekly...Read More
e-Commerce Law, Entertainment Law & Technology Law
Over the last decade, BananaIP’s team of highly qualified and experienced IP/Patent attorneys have helped several e-Commerce, online and mobile businesses in India and across the world protect and utilize IP/Patents for business benefit. Opinions and reports provided by BananaIP’s team of IP/Patent experts have helped companies make business decisions, clear IP risks, comply with IP laws, and establish IP/Patent policies. Our IP/Patent attorneys have also helped many clients build strong IP/Patent portfolios, which, have assumed very high financial valuation, and many have been acquired at lucrative values.
Our Entertainment Law team merges expertise in law, management and business to offer value-added services to artists, producers, content aggregators, networks, and distributors. From rights acquisition, to licensing and merchandising, and dispute resolution, we help clients make commercially beneficial decisions in the entertainment industry. Our ability to effectively understand the business objectives of our clients and ‘think out of the box’ to arrive at innovative strategies sets us apart from our peers.
As a premier, digital technology law firm, BananaIP brings together a background in technology, strong legal expertise, and an unparalleled understanding of IT/Cyber businesses to offer value added Information Technology, Cyber and Internet law services. From legal transactions on the internet to digital content protection and management, we offer a wide range of services to clients. Our team comes with extensive experience of helping clients define policies, establish relationships, protect assets, and manage business actions.
• Nationally recognized entertainment law, IP licensing, and trademark attorney. • Has significant US in-house experience in tech licensing with Fortune 500 companies. • Advises leading organizations on branding, IP protection, and valuation.
Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala
Managing Partner & Chief IP Attorney
• Recognized among the top IP minds of India. • Has advised more than 1000 clients on IP matters. • Internationally cited IP attorney and strategist.
• A Litigator with rich experience. • Handled numerous IP and other matters. • Specializes in dispute resolution for business benefit.
- Consumer Products
- IT & Software
- AI & Robotics
- Computer Vision
- NLP & Autonomous Vehicles
- Green Technologies
- Electric Mobility
- Battery Management
- Medical Technologies
- Medical Devices
- Food & Healthcare Platforms
- Education & Publishing
Have a Question?
drop a line!