About BananaIP’s eCommerce Law Department
BananaIP’s eCommerce Law Department was established in 2019 with the mission of offering comprehensive, high quality legal services to eCommerce Companies, Sellers, Content Owners, Consumers and Users. The firm was earlier offering eCommerce law services through its consulting and strategy division. After working with many eCommerce businesses and consumers for more than 15 years, BananaIP’s board of partners decided to set up a specialized department with a team of multifaceted eCommerce attorneys well versed in law, business and technology.
The eCommerce Law Department is led by Dr. Kalyan Kankanala, a well-known intellectual property, technology and eCommerce attorney. Dr. Kalyan has over the years advised, guided and helped numerous eCommerce companies establish, grow and succeed. Several companies, content owners, and consumers have benefited from his legal advice, services and support. From legal strategy and compliance to IP asset creation and dispute resolution, Dr. Kalyan’s team provides comprehensive legal services for clients, many of whom engage the firm on a retainer basis.
Dr. Kalyan Kankanala’s team of eCommerce attorneys have been specifically handpicked for their interdisciplinary expertise and experience of working in the eCommerce space. They work with several eCommerce companies and are well versed with eCommerce laws, transactions and technology. They are also experts in resolving disputes/problems, ensuring legal compliance, and providing viable strategies to implement novel eCommerce ideas. BananaIP’s eCommerce team studied at leading institutions such as National Law School of India University, University of California-Berkeley, Franklin Pierce Law Center, Syracuse University, Munich IP Law Centre, and so on.
BananaIP’s attorneys are at the forefront of progress in eCommerce Law, and regularly contribute to law and policy making in the country. Their publications are cited extensively, and they teach IP, Data Protection, Technology and eCommerce law at premier institutions such as NLSIU, Bangalore, and IIM, Bangalore.
To help eCommerce companies navigate the complex legal and policy framework and achieve their business potential.
To provide comprehensive and high-quality legal services for promoting inorganic eCommerce business growth, excellence and success.
Why BananaIP's eCommerce Law Dept.?
- Among Leading Attorneys and Experts in the field of eCommerce Law.
- Experience of working with e Commerce businesses for more than 15 years.
- Leading Experts in Complex and Emerging eCommerce Law and policy.
- Well versed with eCommerce technologies, transactions, and business operations.
- Unparalleled intellectual property, Data Protection, and IT Law expertise.
- Helped numerous clients set up, manage and grow their eCommerce businesses.
- Comprehensive Legal Services for eCommerce Businesses, Sellers, Content Owners, Consumers and Users.
- DailyHunt – News Aggregator
- Samsung – Mobile Applications
- Yash Raj Films – Online Platform and Content Delivery
- Streamingo – AI driven video transcription services
- PEPS – eCommerce Platform for Mattresses
- Literators – Book Publication and Review Platform
- Little Black Book – Children’s Stories Online
- Parentof – AI driven Mobile App for Parents
- Lima Payment – Payment Gateway System
- Blue Timbre – Online Music School
- Bollyshake – Dance Video Aggregator
- Just Books – Book Rental Services
- Live Sports 365 – Sports eCommerce Platform
- League X – Fantasy Football Application
- Red Earth – Online Room Reservation
- Customique – Apparel eCommerce Portal
- Coolwinks – Online Spectacles Platform
- Enticing Flowers – Sale of Flowers Online
- Global Shiksha – Online Education