Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis weekly...Read More
Our DepartmentsBananaIP has structured its practice areas based on client industry requirements and current legal developments. We are the only firm in India with this high degree of specialization
Highly Specialized, Premier Intellectual Property Services FirmBananaIP’s Patent Attorneys are among the leaders in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automotive, Electronics, Telecom, Bio Sciences, Pharma and Manufacturing Patent Practice
World Class Patent Services
Highly specialized and experienced team of Patent Agents
Client EnquiryDrop us a line
Finest Team of Intellectual Property Experts
When strong technology background, specialized legal knowledge, and keen business acumen converge with unparalleled expertise, long term experience and exceptional qualifications of your IP attorneys, your creations, inventions and innovations are in able hands. Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala, Managing Partner
Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala
Managing Partner & Chief IP Attorney
• Recognized among the top IP minds of India. • Has advised more than 1000 clients on IP matters. • Internationally cited IP attorney and strategist.
• Nationally recognized automotive, mechanical, and manufacturing patent agent/attorney. • Has significant experience of working with a leading US Patent Firm and United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO). • Seasoned patent drafting and prosecution expert for global manufacturing and automotive companies.
• Nationally recognized telecom, electronics, AI and big data patent agent/attorney. • Patent agent and attorney for global Fortune 500 clients. • Instrumental in helping many companies mine, evaluate, protect, and commercialize patents and inventions.
• Internationally recognized life sciences, pharma and traditional medicine patent agent/attorney. • Has significant inhouse experience in helping pharma companies strategize, protect and license intellectual property. • Works with a portfolio of clients across the world on international patent strategy, filing and protection.
• Nationally recognized entertainment law, IP licensing, and trademark attorney. • Has significant US in-house experience in tech licensing with Fortune 500 companies. • Advises leading organizations on branding, IP protection, and valuation.
Why the name "BananaIP"?
Looking for IP Services?
Intellepedia - IP News Center
Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis weekly Trademark Office data has been compiled from dynamic data published by the Trademark Office as updated till 1st December, 2021. These statistics are presented to you by the Trademark and Copyright team of BananaIP Counsels, India’s leading Intellectual Property Firm. Indian Trademark Statistics An increase of twenty percent (20%) in the total number of trademark applications examined by the Trademark Office this week. A total of five thousand eight hundred…
Intellepedia IP Radio Download Post as PDFPrint this PostSun Pharma Laboratories Limited vs D.D.Pharmaceuticals Private Limited. In this case, Sun Pharma filed three trademark infringement suits against DD Pharma with respect to adoption of similar trademarks. One of the trademarks of the Plaintiff was BUPRON, and the Defendant was using BUPRO. DD Pharma primarily argued that its trademarks are not infringing because the trademarks were adopted by both parties from the names of active ingredients. With respect to BUPRON, the…
Download Post as PDFPrint this PostThis week’s Patent and Design data has been compiled from the Official journal of patents and designs, published by the patent office on the 26th of November 2021. These statistics are presented to you by the Patent attorneys and experts of BananaIP Counsels, India’s leading Intellectual Property Firm. INDIAN PATENT STATISTICS A total of 1,295 patent applications have been published in the 48th issue of the Patent Journal, 2021. Out of the 1,295 applications published…
OUR PRO-BONO WORK
BananaIP frequently undertakes work on a pro-bono bases for start-ups, artists, and persons with disabilities. Over the years, the firm has provided free IP advisory, filing, and commercialization support with the objective of enabling full and equal opportunity for deserving stakeholders.