- Contract/License Drafting and compliance
- Policy/Process set up
- Content Review and Management
- Corporate Structuring and Management
- Strategic Alliances/Partnership management
- Representation before TRAI, TDSAT, and Courts
- IT Law Compliance and Management
- Intellectual Property (IP) Protection and Management
- Digital Content Protection and Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Litigation Management
The Media and Communications industry has grown leaps and bounds in India over the last twenty years. Though many argue that the legal and regulatory framework governing the modern media and communications sector is not upto the mark, most scholars agree that the legal regime has progressed substantially. As it stands today, businesses in the telecommunications and broadcasting industries are governed by a variety of laws emanating from statutes, regulations, licenses, etc.
Keeping in mind the needs of all types of businesses from technology providers and service providers to intermediaries and broadcasting businesses, BananaIP has added Telecommunication and Broadcasting law services to its array of services. From regulatory compliance to contract/license drafting, we offer a wide array of services to clients. Over the years, our team has worked with, and helped clients establish policies/processes, manage legal compliances, and resolve disputes. BananaIP also has the credit of helping clients protect, manage and commercialize their intellectual assets effectively and efficiently.