Intellectual Property (IP) plays an important role in every knowledge/technology driven organisation and IP awareness among its personnel is one of the key elements to derive business value. SiNApSE Blog's IPR Academy is founded to provide basic to advanced course/training modules and varied skills training to employees, students and others on various IP subjects. Our courses and training modules are designed to make IP learning fun and enjoyable.
While avoiding complicated legal jargon and boring theory, our courses are filled with interesting examples, case studies and exercises. Our IPR Academy merges business, legal and technological perspectives in all its initiatives. Our courses are offered by leading experts in the field of Intellectual Property, who have been appreciated as part of open IP courses, the predecessor of IPR Academy.
- Silver lining for Inventors and Small & Medium Enterprises
- Kingfisher attempts to clear dues; Offers its Trademarks for sale!
- IPAB expunges food trademarks ‘Udhayam’ and ‘GRB Udhayam’ from Registry
- Open Source Software proves to be a worthy underdog!
- IPO of Singapore brings positive changes to the Patent Examination process