Managing IP and SiNApSe blog are pleased to announce that Kalpana Reddy, first secretary for intellectual property at the Embassy of the United States of America will deliver a keynote address Managing IP’s India IP & Innovation Forum.
The forum will take place in New Delhi in just over a month. There are limited places left available, secure yours today at www.managingip.com/IndiaIP2012.
Other speakers at the forum include:
- Balwant Rawat, manager – IP Centre of Excellence, Eaton Corporation
- Viswanathan Seshan, head of IP&S India, Philips Electronics India
- Sushant Arora, general manager – corporate legal, Crompton Greaves
- Keshav Dhakad, director, IPR & license compliance, Microsoft India
- Santanu Mukherjee, senior attorney & IPR-competition lead, India & South Asia, Qualcom
- Ranja Mehta-Dutt, partner – patents, Remfry & Sagar
- Jeff Ranck, associate general counsel, Microsoft
- Anshuman Sharma, country general & legal head, Novartis
- Dr Anindya Sircar, AVP and head of IP cell, Infosys
- Rajiv Chauhan, VP and general counsel, Pernod Ricard
- Taranpreet Lamba, general manager, intellectual property management, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Aravind Chinchure, assistant vice president, Reliance Industries Ltd
- V Lakshmi Kumaran, managing partner, Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan
- Ashish Chandra, president – legal, Star India Private Limited
- Rahul Vartak, associate director – intellectual property, Nycomed Pharma Pvt Ltd
- Dr. Pinaki Ghosh, AVP and IP head, central IP team, Reliance Technology Group
- Ashwini Sandu, head, global IPR, United Phosphorus Limited
- Vijayalakshmy Malkani, legal manager, Marico Limited
For more information about the agenda, please see the brochure here: http://www.managingip.com/pdfs/IndiaIP.pdf
Don’t forget that the forum is free for IP counsel. Places are strictly limited and are allocated on a first come, first served basis.