Mobile App Law Services
BIP’s Mobile App Law Services include:
- Mobile App Patent Search
- Mobile App Patent Filing and Prosecution
- Mobile App Licensing and Advertisement Management
- Copyright Registration for Mobile Apps
- Trade Mark Filing and Registration for Mobile App names and representations
- Drafting Terms and Conditions, User Agreements and Privacy Policies
- Open Source License Analysis and Compliance
- Compliance of Mobile App Contribution Terms
- FTO Analysis and IP Risk Management
- Legal Compliance and Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Litigation Management
- Licensing and Merchandising
Number of smartphone users is increasing exponentially and many transactions are today conducted on phones. One’s phone is no longer merely an instrument for voice communication. It is used for various activities from dating to paying bills. Creative and inventive Mobile Applications are added to smartphones on a daily basis to make life easier.
Mobile Apps are important intellectual assets, which can be protected under the IP regime. IP protection not only safeguards the developer’s hard work, but also opens doors for effective commercialization. In addition to preventing competitive Apps, IP protection helps in building and enhancing financial value of a Mobile App.
BIP offers specialized services to help companies and individuals protect Mobile Apps under the IP regime. Our Mobile App services include patent filing and prosecution, copyright registration, trademark registration, trade secret protection, etc. In addition, BIP also helps in understanding legal compliance requirements and liabilities while adding or contributing Apps to stores. We also specialize in drafting user agreements, terms and conditions, privacy policies and other legal instruments. BIP also helps Mobile Businesses manage all legal requirements efficiently.