Patent Research, Analytics and Drafting for a Large US Firm
Why they approached us
- Could not find a cost effective high quality research services provider for their client’s needs.
- Were looking for experts well versed in US patent law who had prior experience of working with US patent clients.
What did we do
- Performed pilot projects to enable the client to assess the quality and comfort level with our experts. Once satisfied, a full fledged team was set up to manage large-scale projects.
- Provided cost effective services without compromising on the quality of work.
- Put a team in place that had members with formal education in US patent law and experience in working at patent firms in US.
- Set up secure networks and portal for sharing information/reports.
- The law firm client cut costs substantially without compromising on work quality.
- The client got an external, yet highly integrated team which functioned as their own department.
- Date: 2015
- Client: A leading law firm from the US
- Category: Patent